Friday, February 20, 2009

Finally!

Finally today...I lost 1 more pound! That's 18lbs. now =)Yes I am that excited over "a" pound. Last night we had a family night at the YMCA. In the weight room Casey, Joe and Rick worked out lifting weights....in another room Morgan walked on the treadmill.....and then there was Amanda, Samantha, and me cycling, and then moved to the nautilus equipment working on legs and arms. We had an awesome time. I almost didn't go because I was suffering from one of my headaches...but went anyway. I'm so glad I did. Not only did I get to work out, but got to spend some "quality" time with my kids. By the way...the Y pass was the kids' Christmas present from me.....what better gift than something promoting health?!!

We did take some pictures so as soon as I get them loaded I will post them. Have a great day everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment