Thursday, February 5, 2009

Funny...but True (Picture Added)

So the other day I decided to go to Dollar General to pick a few odds and ends for the house. While I passed through each isle..I remembered...A Notebook!! I wanted to journal everything I ate on this plan. So I went to the "school supplies" isle looking for a suitable notebook to carry with me at all times. I didn't want the real thin steno notebook because I knew I would return the following week to get a new one. (yes I eat that much!) I finally found a thick but small sized notebook. It has 200 sheets in this compact notebook so yes very thick and ready to serve the purpose. I didn't really look at it, I just put it in the cart and headed for the checkout. I got home, took out the notebook and started writing. Two days later....TWO days....I had just finished writing in my lunch and picked up the notebook and slid it in my purse....I gave a second glance as I pulled it back out of my purse...I just started giggling! As I held this notebook in my hand...I stared at it...thinking wow Gwen...Not to observant are you? There on the front of the notebook read....Fat Book!




Things are going well...and I am sticking to this. I feel very energetic....or at least more than I have for awhile. =)

1 comment: