Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WoW !!

I realize you should only get weighed once a week or some people say once every two weeks. The suspence was killing me. Yesterday was day #2 and again I stuck to the plan... no cheating! So I decided to get weighed today against my better judgement. I lost 8lbs!!!! I am so proud of myself for #1 sticking to the plan...#2 being willing to learn a new lifestyle of eating. I don't need anyone telling me.."way to go Gwen"...I got that covered! (but encouragement is ALWAYS nice!) I appreciate everyone who is reading my blog and those who are leaving me comments and encouraging me...Mom and Tina!! Again I will keep you updated more as time passes and weight drops! Love ya!

2 comments:

  1. E - envy you!
    N - Nice Job!
    C - Cheers!
    O - oh my goodness!
    U - U are perservering!
    R - Right on!
    A - A pat on the back!
    G - Gwen - that's MY girl!
    E - Education in healthy eating!
    M - (i'M stuck here :-/
    E - Every day is 1 day closer!
    N - Never quit!
    T - Though I didn't say it, here it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom just cracks me up, does she you? Anyway went to leave a comment earlier and it wouldn't go through so am trying again.

    You keep on keeping on and you are going to end up my role model, right along with Rach!

    ReplyDelete