Thursday, February 26, 2009

@ the Y before 8 am????

At 7:45 this morning I was checking in at the Y for a workout with my oldest daughter Amanda. Me at the Y anytime....let alone that early...was so not the old Gwen. If someone would have asked me to go to the Y that early I would have replied with "i'm not home right now but leave your name and number at the sound of the beep"!!!

I am really enjoying this new me...and all the stuff I am learning. What is odd to me though is....It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to learn the "lose weight math class 101". It's all figuring out the calories, fat grams, points, carbs, protien, fiber, high fructose corn syrup, etc. Ok...it is a lil' overwhelming but it'll be ok. Change one thing at a time. Always remember, ONE DAY AT A TIME...ONE STEP AT A TIME....literally! =)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am impressed! Keep up the good work! I am just hoping to make it to the bike trail with the pups on lunch break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tina...It is so encouraging when y'all leave comments like this for me. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete